Webcasts of Kratochwill's Testimony Available
Click the bolded links below to watch excerpts of former caucus director Jason Kratochwill's testimony from this morning. Click the other links to see other WisPolitics/Mediasite webcasts recorded so far during the trial.
- Prosecution Witness: Former Republican caucus director Jason Kratochwill
- Excerpt from Opening Arguments
- Prosecution Witness: Former Republican caucus employee Lyndee (Wall) Woodliff
- Prosecution Witness: Former Republican caucus graphic artist Eric Grant
- Prosecution Witness: Assembly Chief Clerk Patrick Fuller
- Prosecution Witness: Elections Board Executive Director Kevin Kennedy
- Part 2 (Note: there is a slight tape delay at the 82-minute mark)
TO USE WISPOLITICS.COM/MEDIASITE WEBCASTS
--You must have a high-speed line.
--Click on the chosen link above.
--Wait until it loads and then adjust volume on your speakers and on the + - scale below the screen on the right.
--Use the "slide'' cues above the screen on the right to page through the interview to the spot you want.
--Watch and listen, or minimize the screen, listen and do other computer work.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com