U.S. Supreme Court Hears Wis. Right to Life Finance Law Challenge
The U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments Tuesday in Wisconsin Right to Life's challenge to one section of the McCain-Feingold campaign finance law.
See background on the case from the Washington, D.C.-based SCOTUSblog: http://www.scotusblog.com/movabletype/archives/2006/01/tomorrows_argum_30.html
Other news and blog postings about the arguments:
- Campaign Finance Law Guide: A Report on the WRTL Argument
- Election Law: 'Do Corporations Have a Constitutional Right to Run 'Genuine Issue Ads' Before Elections Despite McCain-Feingold?'
- AP: Court Hears Wis. Group's Challenge To Mccain-Feingold
- JS Online: Supreme Court hears challenge to campaign law, Wisconsinites play pivotal roles in case
- LA Times: Justices Weigh Limits Put on Campaign Ads
- Appleton Post-Crescent: Court hears state ad case, Right to Life argues in favor of 2004 campaign